Do you live in the Winter Park – Orlando area of Florida and need help with your Social Security Disability claim or have you been denied benefits?
PRW & Associates, LLC is a team of skilled professionals with over eighty-five years combined experience in Social Security Disability law.
Our service eliminates long lines, endless busy signals, difficult forms and expensive legal fees. You can stay home and look after your health while we work to win the benefits you deserve.
How Can Our Winter Park – Orlando Florida Social Security Disability Experts Help You?
Because every situation is different and to better understand your needs, we will meet with you and discuss your individual case.
We provide you with a situation analysis, whether it is disability, retirement, children’s or survivor’s benefits and represent and assist you during each step of the filing process.
To make things easier for you we will help gather medical and other necessary documents, keep you informed and provide access to our SSI Disability experts if you have any questions.
If your claim has been denied, we can assist you in filing an appeal.
WHAT MAKES US THE SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY EXPERTS IN Orlando?
- First and foremost, our experienced specialists know what to look for and what to ask for.
- We make it easier for Social Security to reach the proper decision by presenting your package with all the information in a concise, organized manner.
- With over eighty-five years of combined experience in Social Security Disability law, we know what your rights are and ensure that they are protected.
WHY IS PRW & ASSOCIATES, LLC IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA YOUR BEST CHOICE?
First of all there is NO FEE for our services unless we are successful in winning your case.
Here are a few areas we will help you to understand:
- Most Social Security Disability payments are totally tax free.
- Retirement and ‘survivors’ benefits will increase because you will not be penalized for lost work due to disability.
- Annual cost-of-living increases.
- Automatic eligibility for Medicare benefits after receiving SSD benefits for two years.
- Automatic eligibility for Medicaid benefits if approved for SSI benefits.
Whether you are just getting started with the process of applying for disability benefits, or your claim has been denied, PRW & Associates, LLC Disability specialists will do everything in their power to help you qualify for Social Security Disability benefits.
Contact our Orlando – Winter Park office today by calling (407) 647-8776 or simply fill out the form on this page for a free case review and one of our experts will contact you to answer your questions.